First & Only Airsoft Rules: At First and Only we take safety very seriously, to ensure that you can have lots of fun and still go home without the aid of an ambulance.
Minimum Age Requirements:
First and Only Airsoft Rules – minimum age for playing at ANY of our sites is 13. Anyone under 16 MUST have a parent or guardian present on site at all times, even if they do not intend to play.
All our Chronographs are measured with 0.2g ASG bbs.
It is the responsibility of the players to chronograph their gun before the airsoft day starts, Chrono Stations are provided on all sites. If FPS is over above our Variance figures during random checks, the player will be removed from the game.
All Weapons apart from DMR and Bolt action Sniper Rifles.
Actual: 1 Joules : 328FPS
Max Variance: 1.1 Joules: 350 FPS
DMR ( DMR must look like DMRs and is locked to Semi only)
Actual: 1.35 Joules: 380FPS
Max Variance: 1.49 Joules: 400FPS
Minimum Engagement distance: 60 feet
Bolt Action Sniper Rifles
Actual: 2.1 Joules : 475FPS
Max Variance: 2.31 Joules: 500FPS
Minimum Engagement distance: 60 feet
HPA all types
High Pressure AIr Rifles follow the above FPS but without a max variance. I.E. the actual figure is the max for HPA Airsoft Weapons. The HPA valves must also be mechanical locked so it cannot be tampered with without tools within the play area. (subject to change depending on Model, always check with the site Manager)
While some sites do have some variance on rules such as lower FPS limits on guns in urban environments, all sites adhere to the Airsoft rules stated below.
Laser Sights and Pointers:
In short, only red laser are allowed on any of our sites. Any other other colour or higher class laser will be confiscated until the end of the day to maintain safety of our customers. Laser pointers must be rated class 1 or 2, not 2M or higher. The wavelength must not be thinner that 630nm ( this is the red spectrum only). If using a laser, the laser must not be pointed at anyone’s eyes.
- Do not remove your eye protection anywhere other than within the safe zone.
- Do not cheat call, cheat calling is where you start telling/shouting at other players that they are breaking the rules, if you have an issue tell a Marshal and they will deal with it.
- Do not overkill anyone, it only takes 1 BB to kill someone in game, you do not need to hose them at close range.
- Always remove the magazine from your gun and clear your weapon by firing a couple of shots before entering the safe zone.
- Do not blind fire, blind firing is where you can’t see the target you are shooting at and you are blindly firing over a bunker or around a corner. If you can’t see what you are shooting at you could be causing all sorts of damage and compromising the safety of others.
- Do not climb trees or the outside of buildings, this is for your own safety as we can not guarantee the structural integrity of what you are climbing on.
- Take your hits, if in doubt call hit, airsoft is a game of honesty.
- Green lasers are not allowed on site.
- CO2 Moscart shells are not allowed on site.
- All rubber knives must be able to bend in half, no steel rod training knives.
- All single use pyro must be TLSFX/some enola gaye, check with staff. if you use another brand we can not guarantee you will be able to use it.
Player registration is free, to become a registered airsoft player you are required to take part in three games at the same UKARA registered game site (any fao) over a minimum of two months, e.g. the third game being 56 days or more after the first.
You must be over 18 years of age, live within the UK and be able to provide identification such as Passport, Driver’s License and Bank Statement. (need name, address, date of birth)