First & Only Airsoft Rules: At First and Only we take safety very seriously, to ensure that you can have lots of fun and still go home without the aid of an ambulance.
Minimum Age Requirements:
First and Only Airsoft Rules – minimum age for playing at ANY of our sites is 12. Anyone under 16 MUST have a parent or guardian present on site at all times, even if they do not intend to play.
All our Chronographs are measured with 0.2g ASG bbs.
It is the responsibility of the players to chronograph their gun before the airsoft day starts, Chrono Stations are provided on all sites. If FPS is over above our Variance figures during random checks, the player will be removed from the game.
0.58g-0.62g FULL THRUST BBs from Novritsch and the FULL THRUST system use is banned at all First and Only Sites.
Individual sites may have lower BB weight limits but company wide 6mm 0.48g is the absolute max. Vault has .25g and Mill .28g currently as max for example.
HPA all types
High Pressure AIr Rifles follow the above FPS but without a max variance. I.E. the actual figure is the max for HPA Airsoft Weapons. The HPA valves must also be mechanical locked so it cannot be tampered with without tools within the play area. (subject to change depending on Model, always check with the site Manager)
While some sites do have some variance on rules such as lower FPS limits on guns in urban environments, all sites adhere to the Airsoft rules stated below.
Power Levels – For FPS Scientists Only
Just as a caveat before you continue, the following information is very in-depth, this information is here to provide comprehensive information for those really chasing the upper limits of physics within airsoft.
For everyone else our FPS rules are here:
Actual is the power level we ask for as the limit we want to see on site. Max variance is to allow for variances on the day but we request that this is not seen as a target. Players who run into the variance range run a much higher risk of failing our chrono tests and their game day ending. Any reading over the max varience even if a tiny fraction is an instant game day over situation. HPA systems have their own specific limits.
For 0.20g BB. Actual 1J/328 fps Max variance 1.13J/350 fps
For 0.25g BB. Actual 0.97J/289 fps Max variance 1.09J/307 fps
For 0.28g BB. Actual 0.97J/273 fps Max variance 1.09J/290 fps
For 0.30g BB. Actual 0.97J/264 fps Max variance 1.09J/280 fps
For 0.32g BB. Actual 0.97J/255 fps Max variance 1.09J/270 fps
For 0.36g BB. Actual 0.97J/241 fps Max variance 1.09J/255fps
For 0.40g BB. Actual 0.97J/228 fps Max variance 1.09/242 fps
For 0.43g BB. Actual 0.97J/220 fps Max variance 1.09/233 fps
For HPA the absolute max is as follows.
For 0.20g BB. Actual 1J/328 fps
For 0.25g BB. Actual 0.97J/289 fps
For 0.28g BB. Actual 0.97J/273 fps
For 0.30g BB. Actual 0.97J/264 fps
For 0.32g BB. Actual 0.97J/255 fps
For 0.36g BB. Actual 0.97J/241 fps
For 0.40g BB. Actual 0.97J/228 fps
For 0.43g BB. Actual 0.97J/220 fps
For 0.20g BB. Actual 1.35J/380 fps Max variance 1.49J/400 fps
For 0.25g BB. Actual 1.35J/ 341 fps Max variance 1.46J/355 fps
For 0.28g BB. Actual 1.35j/322 fps Max variance 1.46J/335 fps
For 0.30g BB. Actual 1.35J/311 fps Max variance 1.46J/323 fps
For 0.32g BB. Actual 1.35J/300 fps Max variance 1.46J/313
For 0.36g BB. Actual 1.35J/284 fps Max variance 1.46J/295
For 0.40g BB. Actual 1.35J/269 fps Max variance 1.46/280 fps
For 0.43g BB. Actual 1.35J/260 fps Max variance 1.46J/270 fps
For 0.46g BB. Actual 1.35J/251 fps Max variance 1.46J/261 fps
Bolt Action Sniper Rifles
For 0.20g BB. Actual 2.1J/475 fps Max variance 2.31J/500 fps
For 0.25g BB. Actual 2.1J/425 fps Max variance 2.31J/446 fps
For 0.28g BB. Actual 2.1J/402 fps Max variance 2.31J/421 fps
For 0.30g BB. Actual 2.1J/388 fps Max variance 2.31J/407 fps
For 0.32g BB. Actual 2.1J/375 fps Max variance 2.31J/394 fps
For 0.36g BB. Actual 2.1J/354 fps Max variance 2.31J/371 fps
For 0.40g BB. Actual 2.1J/336 fps Max variance 2.31J/352 fps
For 0.43g BB. Actual 2.1J/324 fps Max variance 2.31J/340 fps
For 0.46g BB. Actual 2.1J/313 fps Max variance 2.31J/329 fps
For 0.48g BB. Actual 2.1J/307 fps Max variance 2.31J/321 fps
Laser Sights and Pointers:
In short, only red laser are allowed on any of our sites. Any other other colour or higher class laser will be confiscated until the end of the day to maintain safety of our customers. Laser pointers must be rated class 1 or 2, not 2M or higher. The wavelength must not be thinner that 630nm ( this is the red spectrum only). If using a laser, the laser must not be pointed at anyone’s eyes.
- Do not remove your eye protection anywhere other than within the safe zone.
- Do not cheat call, cheat calling is where you start telling/shouting at other players that they are breaking the rules, if you have an issue tell a Marshal and they will deal with it.
- Do not overkill anyone, it only takes 1 BB to kill someone in game, you do not need to hose them at close range.
- Always remove the magazine from your gun and clear your weapon by firing a couple of shots before entering the safe zone.
- Do not blind fire, blind firing is where you can’t see the target you are shooting at and you are blindly firing over a bunker or around a corner. If you can’t see what you are shooting at you could be causing all sorts of damage and compromising the safety of others.
- Do not climb trees or the outside of buildings, this is for your own safety as we can not guarantee the structural integrity of what you are climbing on.
- Take your hits, if in doubt call hit, airsoft is a game of honesty.
- Green lasers are not allowed on site.
- CO2 Moscart shells are not allowed on site.
- All rubber knives must be able to bend in half, no steel rod training knives.
- All single use pyro must be TLSFX/some Enola Gaye/Flash Bang Smoke. Check with staff if you use another brand we can not guarantee you will be able to use it.
- If under the influence of alcohol or drugs you will not be able to take part in the event.
- No shooting at players on ladders
- I must declare any medical condition that might effect my participation in the event