Want to arrange a stag do with a difference? First and Only can now offer a whole range of adrenaline fuelled Airsoft Stag Do experiences for even the most gun ho stag’s out there.
All our stag/hen party events are held at our various locations around the UK ranging from dense woodland to urban environments.
Airsoft Stag Do
You can pick from our range of exciting experience days or tailor make your own to your own tastes to give you and your mates the best possible day out.
From the time you arrive you will be issued with all the equipment you will need for the day and be given expert training on weapons and tactics from our team of fully trained professionals.
You will need decent footwear i.e. walking or hiking boots for these events and a pair of gloves is advised. All the rest, such as overalls and weaponry is provided for you on site. we have full catering facilities should you need some food before you start and a fully equipped safe zone to store any kit you don’t want to take out with you into the game.
Prices start from £35.00
Once you have chosen your venue just get in touch with us and we can talk you through the rest of the booking process so we can get more of an idea of what you want out of the day and tailor make it for you.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings and payments are to be confirmed verbally and/or email correspondence.
- All payments to be cleared in full to confirm the booking.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your event start time. If you arrive late the time can not be made up at the end, the finish time is set as we have to get ready for the next session.
- Any activity can have dangers so listen carefully to the Health and Safety briefing and any instructions, if in doubt ask.
- Only equipment supplied by the company can be used.
- Insurance waiver to be read and signed prior to the start of the event. If you refuse to this agreement your event would be cancelled and no refund given.
- Any relevant medical conditions that may effect an activity based event to be mentioned on booking.
- No spectators or unpaid guests allowed at the event
- Each event will differ slightly as it relies on the people role playing and each person involved in the scenario will play the part differently.
Cancellation. If we had to cancel then we would offer a different date or event or refund in full.
- Your booking stops us from taking other bookings that may have been interested in the same date so is subject to a cancellation policy for sporting activitys, regulation 6 in the distance selling regulations issued by the office of fair trading. This means that once booked you lose your deposit of 50% of total price only if given prior notice of 31 days or more to cancel the event but if less than 31 days then no refund would be given – management discretion.
- First and Only Airsoft Ltd have the right to refuse participants if in our opinion we consider the person to be a danger to them selves and /or others.
Please click here to download our PDF detailing our services further
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Alternatively give us a call
You can call Tracy on 0161 794 6582